Thursday, December 6, 2007

Next?

One review down. I'm not sure what I want to do next. I have lots of stuff I've been meaning to see. Options:

  • Angel: Season Four on DVD. I've had this for a few years but back when I watched it as it came out I got really depressed by the end, so I haven't been back to it yet. It's been years though and I should watch it eventually. It's hard not to love a show that happens almost entirely at night.
  • Everwood: The Complete First Season. This one happens mostly during the day, but at this stage the series was still comfortably weird and a little bit brave. I think it's the only series where a romance plays a major part of the plot which I can actually stand. Romance sucks.
  • seaQuest: Season One. I commented on this before. It's sort of Star Trek underwater in the near-future. And more openly military.
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Complete Fourth Season on DVD. This is actually when the show started to lose me. I was homeschooled and didn't go to college, so the whole moving in drama falls kind of flat. I remember liking some of the standalone episodes, but the crossover (crossovers?) with Angel were pretty lame.

No comments: