Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Season Sets vs. Standalone DVDs

All my next up options are season sets. That's obviously going to take longer to review than a single story like Bender's Big Score. I think reviewing just the season in general would be a bit thin, and only work well for shows with strong and steadily developing plot arcs. Since my options are a fairly slow and scant plot arc (two, actually) in Everwood, pure episodic TV in seaQuest, and relatively thin and weak plot arc in Buffy, the only good option for a season arc review is Angel.

That would be a lot of watching and writing in one go, I think. I'm going to rule out Angel for now, at least for that kind of review, and watch some more of the episodic shows. I can review individual episodes.

I've had bad insomnia lately. I'm up at all the wrong times. I should see about getting some sleeping pills or something. This is really out of control. Monday morning I decided to go out for supper (Breakfast to you daylight people). I knew I'd get stuck out in the sun if I walked, so I took the car. I lucked out and the cop I drove by didn't notice me driving with sunglasses and a big hoodie over my head in the bright gray overcast. If I just walked I could have done without the glasses and stared down at the ground maybe, but it would have been full light out by the time I got home. Before that, really. That's not fun for me. Think vampires.

No comments: