Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Second Post

I'm going for creativity in the post titles.

Got up today and had some ramen, wasn't bad. Everything is going to be closed tomorrow except the gas stations, which is fine for me but does limit options a lot. I can go to gas stations for anything, any time of night, and never care until the few other things that are open in the morning or late at night are closed. Then it bugs me because the option just isn't there.

I think I'm going to work through some of my DVD backlog. The online copies of the early bird circulars for Friday look kind of lam, but that's ok. It means I don't have to stay up late to get last year's electronics or something.

If I get inspired, I'll post reviews of the DVDs here. It's probably going to be Everwood season 1 or seaQuest season 1 , unless I get into a completely different mood. I've had seaQuest sitting on my shelf for two years. I haven't seen it since I was like nine, so it'll probably suck. But if that's true then I can make fun of it. The talking dolphin sort of reminds me of that old Flipper show from the Sixties, only seaQuest, was set on a submarine in the future. I used to think a submarine would be the best place in the world to live, but I think every other episode they ended up wandering around the beach of some tropical island. No thanks. I'll stay at home. I learned my travel lesson once already.

No comments: