Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More seaQuest incoming

Just watched another one. I realized that trying to watch the episode cold and review it at the same time wasn't working out well for me. I'm ok for the first act or so but then I get more and more harried as the episode goes on. So I'm going to try watching once and then coming back and watching again for the review and evisceration.

So tonight I did the cold watch of Nothing But the Truth. It's Die Hard on a Sub, I think. I've never seen Die Hard, but they filmed part of the second one around here. Mercenaries bought by a militant environmentalist take over the boat while it's got a skeleton crew. Lots of Lucas, Ford, Krieg, and Hitchcock with a much smaller dose of Crocker and all the cameos Roy Scheider could film in a single day, but it's very good for a bottle episode that's just ripping off a movie.

Later tonight or tomorrow I'll do the usual treatment.

No comments: