Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Record in my Brain

I'm too young to really remember records, but that broken record effect where the same phrase keeps going over and over again will probably be referenced a century from now.

Lately I've seen seeing a lot of a commercial for some Christian music compilation. I think the ads start around 10 and go on all night. It's enough to make you miss Girls Gone Wild back in the days when it really only had a five minute commercial but aired it back to back in hour-long blocks. I've got one of the lines stuck in my head right now, endlessly. It's driving me nuts.

1 comment:

David said...

Oh, I know that feeling. Been listening to the Wicked broadway cast Cd and have most of the songs going through my head. It can be distracting while trying to go to sleep and you have Defying Gravity dancing around like some crazed pinball.