Sunday, December 30, 2007

Book Stuff

I went back to the bookstore and saw if the next volume of the 1632 series has a CD in it. I guess it doesn't. I thought about exchanging my book and CD for one that isn't cracked, but I folded the pages and ripped the envelope right out. And I read the whole thing. Even if I could find the receipt, I'd feel dumb about it.

I guess I'll be paying for The Cannon Law if I want it. I don't know. I might finish 1491 first. I'm almost done with the main body of it. There's probably thirty pages of appendices and another hundred of endnotes and index that I wouldn't read anyway. Right now it's talking about the people that used to live on a big island at the mouth of the Amazon.

2 comments:

David said...

Hey, Midnight Roamer!

Happy New Year

Midnight Wanderer said...

Happy New Year, David.